Thursday, 26 March 2015
Monday, 23 March 2015
WALT: give and follow directions using, left, right, up, down, North, South, East and West
1. What major landmarks can you see from the Plaza?subway bus stop
2. What is the closest landmark North-West from McDonalds?doctors
3. What direction is the Arena from United Video?west then South
4. After the doctors I turn right down Victoria Ave and turn right at the round about. I travel South-West until the main road. Turn left. Follow road and stop at the 3rd right turn.Travel South-West and stop at the bottom corner of the square. What am I doing?...I don't know
a) Going Shopping
b) Getting a Sandwich at Subway
c) Getting a library book
d) Hiring a DVD
5. Create your own instructions for someone to follow using the language you have learned.i don't know
Between 1 and 2 minutes long
Using your voice to make sounds effects
Using your whole body to make actions
Use your face to tell a story through facial expression
Knowing the story, knowing the setting
Get the picture into your listener’s head
Stay in character - keep your composure.
Unique and original (Hook your audience)
I need to keep it all in my head and remember all the words so then I don't Go Um Um Um and I have to remember my acshens.
I put my self in the pit and did it I did not go no I don't want to do this when I dident have to.
Wednesday, 4 March 2015
I don't have my first video
My smart goal is to keep my arms in the right place. By sweeping my ears and brushing my leg.and my arms are straight and cuping the water. I have got to practise making my arm go round in big circles every day.
I think I soldint take a big breaf because I can chok like I did in that video
- Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
- Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
- Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
- Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
- Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
- Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
- Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
- Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious.
- Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
- Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together.